Our executive team is comprised of savvy business leaders and security industry experts, bringing years of experience together to create security solutions that work.
Mr. Weir is a member of the Nobel Charitable Trust Board of Directors, Cross Deck UK Board of Director. As President and Chairman of MIT (Millennium Information & Technology) he was recognized by the IBM Corporation, receiving the prestigious Beacon Award in 2008.
Prior to embarking upon his entrepreneurial endeavors, Mr. Weir established himself as a valued executive in corporate America. His last corporate post, was as Regional Vice President for Rohm Electronics, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. As Regional Vice President, Mr. Weir negotiated manufacturing and cross border sales agreements between the United States and Asia and was responsible for sales in excess of $500 million in his territory. Prior to Rohm Electronics, Mr. Weir worked his way up through the ranks at Future Electronics, Bell Industries and Rockwell Financial as a financial planner and securities broker holding Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses. Mr. Weir gained invaluable experience in all aspects of operations, production, financing, and management, experience that has defined his management style and formed a solid foundation for the success of Mr. Weir’s current endeavors.
Our team of cybersecurity professionals is dedicated to investigating and mitigating some of the most sophisticated attacks in the world. We rely on our team of security experts, technologists and engineers to maintain order in the digital world, protecting the critical infrastructure, sensitive data and network security of major corporations, governments and organizations around the globe.
- World-renowned expert in digital security management
- Led development of GFS Technology's proprietary technology
- Named a Fulton Entrepreneurial Professor at Arizona State University
- Led projects funded by Bank of America, the Department of Energy
- Expert in identity management, vulnerability assessment and security architecture for distributed systems
- Over 34 years of experience as CEO of Enactus
- Shaped a global entrepreneurial initiative that stretches more than 35 countries, 1,710+ university programs, 69,000+ students, and 550 corporate partners.